Are you overwhelmed listening the word
Wanted to know really what it is?
Then please read it carefully…
Cow milk contains both A1 beta-casin protein & A2 beta-casin protein. But research shows that A2 protein is healthier than A1 protein.This is the main reason behind making A2 Cow ghee more popular.
Kesarbaug has sourced A2 cow ghee processed from Gir cow breed A2 milk directly from the Goushala.
It is prepared in the traditional way in a small batches following guidelines of Ayurveda whereas many of the large scale manufacturers use unethical means to increase the yeild like by injecting the cow with harmones to provide more milk or adding adulerants in the ghee to increase the quantity. Kesarbaug A2 milk is first turned into curd, then butter with the help of belona method & heated in mitti handi to get fresh aromatic A2 cow ghee .
Benifits of A2 cow ghee
• Easier to digest – Amino acids contents makes it easy to digest. It is more nutritious & well tolerated by lactose-intolerent people.
• Increase immunity – Rich source of unadulterated anti-oxidants, Vit A, a superior quality protein & a variety of micro nutrients that help build immunity.
• Maintains healthy cholesterol levels
High level of Omega-3 fatty acids are beneficial for heart health & to build up HDL( High Density Lipoprotein) that maintains Cholesterol level. Also the presence of proline helps strengthen heart muscles.
• Consumption of A2 cow ghee improves absorption of nutrients from food, lubricates large intestine & prevents constipation.
• Stablizes blood sugar level
• Results in a glowing skin