Cold pressed Groundnut oil is a high source of proteins. Doctors and nutritionists
advise to incorporate it in the diet specially for children, vegetarians and protein deficient people. Good proteins are essential to maintain healthy cells and muscles.
Cold pressed groundnut oil is a rich source of minerals and vitamins like Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Zinc, Calcium, Sodium etc
All these benefits you can avail by using cold pressed groundnut oil and not from industrial processed refined oil. So switch to Kesarbaug cold pressed groundnut oil NOW.
At Kesarbaug ,cold pressed groundnut oil is extracted using a traditional wooden mill, following our ancient oil extraction process without heating and without use of any chemicals. The oil extracted in this way is therefore enrich in aroma, pure ,healthy and nutritious.
Here are some of the benefits of consuming unrefined cold pressed Groundnut Oils:
- Because of a very high smoke point, groundnut oil can be used for deep frying and high temperature cooking
- Cold Pressed Groundnut Oil adds a very unique flavour to any food
- Peanut oil contains many essential fatty acids and is completely free of cholesterol
- Groundnut oil contains resveratrol which protects the cells against cancer, nervous system diseases, alzheimer’s etc.
- Groundnut oil is rich in plant sterols which help in reducing heart attack risk. According to US FDA, intake of food containing plant sterols twice a day reduces heart attack risks
- Groundnut oil is also high in vitamin E which is also an antioxidant and protects the cells from damage
Smoke point: 227 deg cel
Nutrients: Polyunsaturated & Monosaturated fats, Vitamin E ,Zinc, Protein, Dietary fiber